- The WOW Business Assessment Survey is a proprietary diagnostic tool that measures the overall health of your business on a scale of 0 to 100, and provides a baseline from which to begin your journey toward “WOW!” status.
- By far the most effective and most popular service is the customized delivery of the WOW Five P System to your management team in multiple sessions over a period of 6 to 12 months in a “learn and do” format, which includes:
- Planning as a perpetual process.
- Making sure that you have the people, skill sets, and structure to implement your plan.
- Creating the necessary processes.
- Regularly and effectively monitoring performance compared to the plan.
- A three-hour workshop outlines the WOW Five P System of Professional Management at a high level. This can be delivered to a group of business owners/leaders from different companies, or to the management team of the same company.
- A two-day interactive workshop provides a detailed explanation of the WOW Five P System of Professional Management to a group of business owners/leaders from different organizations.
- The WOW Leadership Circle consists of committed owners/leaders from 8 different companies who meet 8 times per year, 4 hours per session. Each meeting is facilitated by a WOW representative, who also provides advisory services to individual clients between meetings if necessary. The format is a combination of instruction and peer-to-peer exchange, built around the WOW Five P System of Professional Management.
The WOW! Business Advisory utilizes a comprehensive set of tools delivered by highly-qualified business experts using a variety of techniques, including:
- The book, Five P’s to a “WOW!” Business (in paperback and e-book format)
- The “WOW!” Racetrack, a graphic depiction of the Five P’s and the underlying twenty-three steps
- The “WOW!” Business Assessment Survey to regularly monitor progress toward “WOW!” status
- Leader’s Guide for implementing the Five P System of Professional Management
- Presentation Slides
- Participant’s Workbook
- Forms and Examples for every step along the path to “WOW!” status
- Instructional Videos covering many aspects of the WOW Five P System
- Strategic Planning Guide with complete instructions and samples
- Guide to Accountable Employees with instructions and forms
- Movie Clips that demonstrate various principles of the WOW Five P System
- Instructions on How to Create a Board of Advisors
- Non-Stock Deferred Compensation Programs for Awarding Key Employees
- Tips for Establishing a Winning Culture
How We Work With Clients
Many of our new clients are referred to us by others who have achieved great results from the WOW Five P System, while others have been introduced to the Five P model by attending a three-hour WOW workshop or a short one-on-one presentation by a WOW representative.
Regardless of how the client has been introduced to The WOW Business Advisory, the process always begins with a WOW representative taking the business owner/leader through the WOW Business Assessment Survey during a one-on-one meeting that typically lasts two to three hours. The assessment establishes a baseline score for the company (from zero to 100), and allows the business owner/leader and WOW representative to jointly outline a work plan and timeframe to address the areas that need attention as identified during the assessment.